By Prince Adam Sabwami
No matter where you are today, or what you have done or done in the past, you need to accept seven essential truths about you as a person:
- You are a thoroughly good and excellent person; valuable and worthwhile beyond measure. No one is exactly better, beautiful, handsome or more gifted than you. Only when you doubt your essential goodness and value do you begin to question yourself. The inability to accept that you are good, lies at the root of much of your discontent.
- You are important, in many, many ways. How important you feel largely determines the quality of your life. Happy, successful people feel important and valuable because they feel and act this way it becomes true for them. Unhappy, frustrated people feel unimportant and of little value. They feel ‘’I’m not good enough,‘’and as a result they lash out at the world and engage in behaviors that hurt themselves and others.
- You have unlimited potential and the ability to create your life and world as you desire. You could not use your entire potential if you lived one hundred lifetimes. No matter what you have accomplished up to now, it is merely a hint of what is possible for you. And the more of your natural talents and abilities you develop in the present, the more of your potential you can develop in the future.
- You create your world in every respect by the way you think and the depth of your convictions. The amazing thing is that most of the negative or self-limiting beliefs and doubts that interfere with your happiness and success are not based on fact or reality at all. When you begin to question your self-limiting beliefs and develop beliefs consistent with the incredible person you really are, your life will begin to change almost immediately.
- You have a unique combination of talents, abilities, ides, insights, and experiences that make you different from anyone who has ever lived. You are designed for success and engineered for greatness. Your acceptance or no acceptance of this point largely determines the size of the goals you set, your power of persistence in the face of adversity, the height of your achievements and the whole direction of your life.
- There are no limits to what you can do, be, or have except the limits you place on your own thinking and your own imaginations. The biggest enemies you will ever face are your own doubts and fears.
I love you, always praying for you.